Volunteer Screening Packet
All volunteers (coaches, interns, etc) must complete the below packet and return it to the Rec Center prior to commencing activities.
Accepted Forms of Payment
The Town of Patterson Recreation and Parks Department accepts cash and checks as forms of payment. We do not accept cash through the mail. Cash is only accepted with walk-in registration. Please make checks payable to: Patterson Recreation
Refunds are handled as follows:
- A full refund will be issued for any program cancelled by the Recreation Department.
- Should a program participant become ill or injured, a full or pro-rated refund will be made based on the number of sessions attended. A doctor’s note must accompany the request.
- If a refund is requested prior to the program/event start date, a refund will be given minus an administrative fee.
- All requests for refunds must be in writing.
- The administrative fee is set at twenty dollars ($20.00) per occasion.
Full details of the policy can be found here.
Open Gym Rules & Guidelines
All participants in Open Gym, and their parents/guardians, acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules and guidelines set forth in this document.
The Town of Patterson carries a Standard Liability Insurance Policy, which does not cover medical costs for anyone injured during a normal course of participation in any Recreation Department program or facility. ALL persons participate at their own risk.
Please listen to WHUD 100.7fm for any cancellations. Generally, programs are not held when school is not in session, You may also call the Recreation Department Hotline at 878-7200 ext 17.
Please pay the fee listed with the program information. All fees must be paid at the time of registration.
A returned check fee will be charged to a payee, for a payment made by check to the Town of Patterson/Patterson Recreation, that is not honored. The amount of the fee will be $20, or the amount charged to the Town, whichever is greater. The amount of the original payment, along with the returned check fee, must be made by cash, bank check or money order.
Policies, prices and agreements can change at any time without notice. Please contact the Rec Center for the latest information.